November 14, 2013
6 months old
recording all the firsts
- Finn celebrated his 1st Halloween! He was the cutest silly monster there ever was.
- He gave up the BINKY! (as parents we are still trying to figure out whether or not that is a good thing)
- Finn now puts up with riding in his carseat... no more crying "whaa whaa whaa" all the way home!
- Finn eats his oatmeal pretty well now. Most of the time he seems to enjoy it and wiggles so much in excitement that he often knocks the spoon out of my hand... (bath time usually immediately follows).
- He sits up on his own, but we always have to be ready to save him from toppling over.
some of Finn's
- Daddy. When Daddy comes home he smiles so big and will laugh and play with him until bed time.
- Being thrown high up in the air by his daddy (while mommy holds her breath).
- Sunglasses. Finn got a pair of baby banz sunglasses that are comfy and do their job. He rocks them like a cool kid.
- The hair dryer. He will stare at it mesmerized as mommy does her hair.
some of Finn's
Not so Favorite Things
- Every time Finn is placed on his back he automatically rolls over. Once on his belly he fusses because he can't move. We try to coach him to crawl but he hasn't quite figured it out yet. In time, his frustrations will turn into triumphs.
- When nobody is paying attention to him.
Ready for church and looking sharp!
Sitting like a big boy in church... totally paying attention.
Ben went away for work and when he came home Finn was all smiles!
I made these pajamas in sewing class back in college. Still a bit too big but keeps him toasty warm on these chilly fall mornings.
Finn, sloughing class one Sunday.
Finn is all boy... he loves to play with boats, cars and balls.