December 14, 2013
7 months old
recording all the firsts
- Finn celebrated his 1st Thanksgiving! During which he met his Lafferty cousins for the first time and saw his Streeter cousins for the second time.
- Finn went on his first road-trip! He managed to ride in the car for 16 hours and slept most of the way.
- He is sitting up on his own and has been for about a month now.
- Finn likes to get a good work out by doing some pretty impressive push-ups.
- He is maneuvering around by spinning or scooting backwards. He is just beginning to figure out how to scoot forward. He'll rock back and forth on his hands and knees but hasn't put one hand in front of the other, rather he'll plunge forward, often times resulting in a face plant.
- He went to the bowling alley for the first time.
- Finn met Rudolph the red noise reindeer at the ward Christmas party. He wouldn't let go of him, or stop giving him kisses on his big red nose. So... Santa let Rudolph come home with us.
some of Finn's
- Avocado! Fresh and plain--he eats it right up!
- Balancing on daddy's hands high up in the air.
- Church. There, he has made quite a few friends!
- Sound machine. He likes to fall asleep to falling rain or ocean waves (after mommy sings to him of course).
- Christmas lights. They hang on his bed and carseat for his enjoyment.
some of Finn's
Not so Favorite Things
- The booger sucker. Finn caught a cold and squirms every time we try to suck the boogers out or wipe his face.
This is what happens when mommy leaves town... Finn gets a mullet!? Haha!
Christmas Tree at the Dallas Galleria Mall
Shopping at Montgomery Antique Mall. Finn wanted to take this home.
Not today, little guy!