recording all the firsts
- Finn saw his first movie in the theater: Dispicable Me 2. Despite how noisy it was he pretty much slept through it.
- Finn took his first dip in the pool. Toes in and crying... the cold water must have been shocking to him; we'll stick to baths until next summer.
- He went to his first Major League Baseball Game. The Rangers vs. Brewers in Dallas. He kept his eyes on the field and cried when I would turn him away... a baseball fan already!
- Finn discovered his hands and will eat them if he's not trying to grab at something or drink milk.
- From his back he can roll to his side.
- He had a babysitter for the first time!
- Our family went to Dallas where Finn spent his days with daddy while mommy was at the office, working. He seemed to enjoy his "guy time."
some of Finn's
- Baseball... we hope. He seems to enjoy watching the baseball games and is averaging one baseball game per month since his birth!
- Daily walks to the park at the end of our street and sitting on mommy's lap as she swings on the swing-set.
- Watching mommy do her dance cardio workout!
- Laying on his musical, light up, play mat, staring up at the toys hanging down.
some of Finn's
Not so Favorite Things
- When human beings are out of eye sight.
of the Finn
- One morning I decided to run to the store real quick and left Finn with daddy. When I pulled in the driveway I was shocked to see Finn on Ben's chest in his carrier, head bobbling around, sound asleep as they moved about the yard WEED-WACKING, trimming, and raking. I cringed and had to bite my tongue and let daddy be daddy.
Finn's first Texas Ranger game!
Finn met his Uncle Tony while in Dallas.
Finn and Daddy at his second San Antonio Missions baseball game.
Sitting in the lobby, sloughing class on Sunday.
Playing airplane with mommy!