recording all the firsts
- Fox took three steps by himself! He is still really wobbly but he practices walking with us holding his hands everyday. Seeing his big brother run around on two feet makes him want to keep up… and before we know it he will be!
- Fox has mastered crawling up stairs, he can't quite crawl down the steps yet but the good thing is he doesn't' attempt it. He'll cry for me to help him if he wants to go down any of the steps in our house.
- Fox had is first tooth poke through! He hasn't been very fussy or drooling so this surprised us!
- Fox is jibber jabbering much more and will often repeat sounds we make.
- He claps his hands and it is the absolute cutest thing! I am trying to teach him to clap when I sing "if you're happy and you know it!"
- Fox celebrated his first Easter.
- Fox has met all of his aunts, uncles and cousins on the Capson side of the family. We had a family reunion and he was so popular with all of the kids.
some of Fox's
- Fox loves to walk around. Often times he will fuss until you hold his hands and let him walk. He is still super wobbly but practice makes perfect. :)
- Fox loves playing in the kitchen cabinets and will often crawl inside of them.
- When you throw him up in the air, he giggles.
- The tree plant in our living room. He loves to eat the dirt out of it. He loves to eat the bugs he finds on the floor of our house too. yuck.
- Taking baths with his big brother.
some of Fox's
Not so Favorite Things
- When Finn steals his toys or bonks him on the head or bites him.