March 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Valentines Day!
This weekend was special...we spent Friday night in Jackson Hole Wyoming, at the Wyoming Inn, which was rustic and classy. We strolled around the quaint town and shopped a bit, then ate the most delicious dinner at Cadillacs. That evening we relaxed by our fire and in our jacuzzi. The next day we went snowboarding at Jackson Hole Mt. The weather was perfect and the Mt. is now our favorite spot for boarding!

On Sunday I wore my red letese skirt, that was made for me in Botswana, and Ben wore the matching tie I gave him. He also wore the cuff links I made him out of heart buttons! We were the cutest couple around that day :).

I made Ben a Valentines day themed dinner...with martinelli, candles, and three courses! I put "conversation hearts" on the table. On the back of each heart was a question to create romantic conversation. We then had chocolate fondue and fruit for dessert.

No comments:

);