August 08, 2009

Such a cheese


Sometimes you just gotta be a little cheesy to have a little fun. :)

I planned a romantic french cuisine dinner night for Ben and I. I'm practicing my sewing skills so I made the place mats and napkins. Then I used what I had for the centerpiece...jewelry and bowls. HAHA. The food: "Poulet Saute Aux Herbes De Provence," and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I am having fun cooking new things and poor Ben is the guinnea pig! I put french sayings on the table and it was hilarious to hear Ben, a spanish speaker try to speak french! All in all I must say the night was a success and we look forward to many more themed dinner nights. :)




3 comments:

melissa said...

ben!! (and brit) this is melissa morales. i absolutely love your blog... your wife is adorable and i love all her cute creative ideas! this meal looks DELISH!

Lauren said...

So skyler is totally a blog reader now. I ALWAYS catch him reading up on everyone's blog and your makes me look bad, HAHA! You have inspired me to brush up on my good wife skills. We miss you and Ben!

Mom Moose said...

Way to go!! Sure wish I could have had a sec to chat on your last visit here. Sure miss ya's & hope life's treating you well!!!

);