February 06, 2010

"A few of my favorite things..."



Pretty water bottles.
Why? It gives me MORE reason to drink H2O.
Love love love it. I can't live without my VOSS. Literally.

Origins Ginger Essence Roll-on.
The scent: Spicy Ginger balanced by a citrusy twist of Lemon, Lime and Bergamot. It is to die for, I love it, and best of all so does the hubby. It comes in this compact, and handy roll-on that fits perfect in my purse, scripture case etc. Perfect.


Orange peeler from pampered chef.
I grew up using one. I recieved one for my wedding shower, and now, to my ultimate dismay, i've lost it! What a bummer! Oranges are my staple food! I eat one just about everyday. For now, Ben peels my oranges...one of the many things husbands are good for. :)

*This is just the first to my many random blogs about "my favorite things."
Afterall, I do have ALOT of favorite things. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I got one of those orange things from pampered chef in one of my wedding gifts and I had NO IDEA it is an orange peeler!!! I feel so dumb, now I need to go buy an orange and try it out.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

I didn't see LAUREL in your list of favorite things!!! ;)

And...water is one of MY favorite things too :) Sistaaaaaaaaaa's

Dawny said...

I love your favorite things too! Especially the pretty water bottles...we love collecting those!

);