February 23, 2011

TWO Be Continued...


Remember these two love birds?

We celebrated two years of marriage December 17th and yes, we are still crazy in love!

One thing I never ever get tired of: hearing the words "I love you," all throughout the day, everyday, from my hunny (sigh).


Here is how our romantic evening went...

We sat down for dinner at Ellerby's Fine Foods, a quaint and fancy restaurant on Magnolia Avenue.

Then we took a stroll hand in hand around beautiful downtown Fort Worth.




We gazed at the Christmas Tree glistening with lights. (We tried to catch photos of us but the lighting was wrong and our camera didn't cooperate.)

We finally had the chance to step inside the Bass Hall. This building is just so pretty, pictures do not do justice!



We saw the Canadian Tenors, accompanied by the Forth Worth Symphony Orchestra--AMAZING show! I was on the edge of my seat gawking and singing along. I would see it again in a heartbeat.
All in all... it was such a lovely evening. Two years flew by and I am already losing count. But I look forward to next year, and the year after, and the year after that...

No comments:

);