August 06, 2011

2 and a 1/2sy

Already?
And since when do we celebrate halves?
Seriously, Ben? Stop making me look bad.
But. THANK YOU. Love you. You're the best.


On June 17, 2011 I came home from work to see this big display of balloons and a lamp in my bedroom. Oh stink. I forgot it was the day that marked 2 1/2 years of marriage. How could I forget? But, how impressive that my husband didn't forget, and even better that he celebrated it!  He surprised me with a lamp I saw months ago at Anthropologie. I text him the picture from the store saying that I wanted to buy it-- it was the last lamp and it was on sale, but of course I didn't make the purchase.  A couple days later I showed up at Anthropologie, not planning on buying the lamp, yet I was still disappointed it was gone!  

Little did I know that my hubby was the one that bought it and that it was sitting in my storage unit until that special day when he would spoil me rotten and make me the happiest girl.


I want to remember and I want Ben to remember and never ever forget his sweet and clever message that day-so i've posted the note here.  I "light up" his world. Yup. He loves me.

And I love him. Happy Anniversary hunny.

No comments:

);