December 18, 2011

3 is the magic number

"ya it is."

(love that song when Ben sings it in such a high voice, imitating Blind Melon)



For our 3 year Anniversary we bought a super nice camera.  We both said that we wouldn't do anything else for each other but I had to.  I'm still trying to make up for all the outrageously wonderful gifts Ben gives me all the time.   So I decided to be sentimental and I printed off our old email messages from back in the day when we were dating.  We read a few pages together which consisted of us asking each other random questions back and forth, like "stung by a bee or ten mosquito bites?" or "if you could invent anything what would it be?"  When we reached certain points in the reading of our messages I would stop and have Ben open a gift that went along with what was just read.  I gave him a total of 3 gifts (of course):
1. bubble bath
2. The office season 7 DVDs
3. Pottery classes for the two of us in 2012!  In our messages I asked Ben the question "What is something you want to learn how to do?" and he answered "...I want to get a little better at pottery.  We should take a class in the fall?!?  I loved pottery in High School and I've always wanted to brush-up on my pottery knowledge."  Now, over 3 years later, we are actually taking a pottery class together and we both CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pottery classes sound like a blast. happy belated anniversary to you both!

);