April 15, 2013

33 Weeks!

Has it been 33 weeks already!?  This pregnancy is zooming by.  

I am so thankful my pregnancy has been healthy, comfortable, and even fun.  I don't know why I was ever somewhat scared to be pregnant. I really imagined it a miserable experience because of the horror stories i've heard but my experience has been anything but a horror.  I'm LOVING it. I'm embracing how my body is changing: how I can't seem to bend over to tie my shoe, how I have to roll to the side to get up, how I no longer can squeeze through tiny spaces, or how my back and legs can be a bit achy.    But this pregnancy hasn't held me back, in fact, I feel energized and continue to enjoy a 4 or 5 mile run/walk daily.  Sleeping is definitely not a dream though-- It's quite a struggle to find a comfortable position, I wake often to visit my porcelain throne or because the babe is having a kick boxing session in my belly.  I've woken several times at 4am or so unable to fall back to sleep... which makes for a long day that must include a long nap! 

So it's not all roses being pregnant but all being considered this is the most wonderful and miraculous experience for me. 

I'm definitely nesting at this point.  The baby room is coming together... stay tuned for pictures when it is complete! I've gotten my craft on a bit and made two receiving blankets.  The Utes blanket was made by Ben's talented mom, Grandma Syd. Maybe some of his first words will be "go Utes!"? 

No comments:

);