September 29, 2013

toot toot

tooting my own horn over here a tad bit...

I threw two showers in the past two months for super good friends of mine, Becca and Eryn.  Pictures just don't do justice (doesn't help that i'm not the best photographer).  I had so much fun planning every little detail of these parties.  It is my way of releasing some stress and cultivating my creativity. In other words... it makes me happy. 

A big shout out to my friends who helped make all the delicious food!

Theme: Cute as a Button
For: Becca Shaw and baby girl Halle






The monogram of the letter H is made out of buttons, a gift from me to Halle.


Guests took home adorable button bookmarks.




Theme: Alphabet
For: Eryn Hernandez and baby boy






My friend, Holly, created the "It's a boy"banner-- which turned out great!




Everyone was a better artist than they professed and the alphabet book turned out to be so cute!


No comments:

);