October 04, 2013

New Ride




Let's just say, it was a good birthday.

Ben and I have been looking into purchasing a new car for our family but we didn't plan on making the big purchase until the end of the year.  We found this 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum edition--with all the bells and whistles we wanted, with only 3,000 miles and for a price you can't beat.  Ben knew I wanted it but I didn't think he'd go out and buy it! It was a big surprise to see this car roll into my driveway for my birthday!

thank you thank you thank you thank you

The bells and whistles:
  • tan leather interior
  • wood grain
  • built in GPS
  • 4 color cameras for backing up (greatest invention ever)
  • heating and cooling seats
  • second row dvd players in head rests
  • push button and remote start
  • 20 inch rims
  • BOSE speakers



No comments:

);