May 27, 2019

She's TWO Sweet!

 
The idea of a TWO Sweet birthday party for Sweden has been brewing in my head since the day she was born. She wore gummy bear earrings and cherry hair clips, we ate a candy covered cake and cotton candy and gave guests a box of candy as a favor too. Everyone left in a sugar coma! The balloon arch was the first one I ever created and let me tell you, make sure you have a trusty balloon pump because Ben and I were up late into the night blowing up balloons and our mouths hurt! Totally worth it thought! My friend, Angie at Fancy Fox Photography took photos during the party and I am so thankful she did. I've learned it's impossible to host and take pictures at the same time and having pictures are priceless!

 I bought a pre-made vanilla frosted cake and covered it with candies. I felt so much anxiety as I placed each candy on the cake, hoping it wouldn't fall right off. It worked! I am so happy with how it turned out!












 Everyone took home a favor: Swedie's Sweets. The sign says, "you are so sweet, please take home a treat."




























 

 





 




 


No comments:

);