July 02, 2009

Superhero Wannabe



SIX FLAGS!

S is for Superheroes and Super human power!
I is for Ice cream and dying of thirst for Ice cold water
X is for Xtreme Roller coasters!

F is for Freaked out little girl Forced on the ride by her mother
L is for Laughing as we paid quarters to spray water at people on the boat ride
A is for Almost puking
G is for Gross, stinky, sweaty lines
S is for Screaming until I lost my voice


Ben likes to call himself, BATMAN (usually when he makes reservations), so you can imagine his excitement when he saw Batman and the Bat Mobile!


The Chronicles of Narnia.


The Carousel...
Practically empty.
People must have forgotten how completely __________ it is!

(Fill in the blank. I would say "AWESOME," you might say "RAD" or whatever. Nothing negative please.) Haha.

SIDE STORY:
To this day I can't forget when I was little and how my mom took me to a Carousel in Hartford, CT. I looked forward so much to riding it and was VERY disappointed to find it was closed when we got there. Yes, that dramatic experience left scars. Life can be so unfair.

3 comments:

Dawny said...

You look so cute Brit! I would love to go to Six Flags right now...it sounds so fun!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

I love your hair cut Brit, short hair def. looks good on you. BTW Ryan says you look older now...no more baby face for you :)

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Good times Brit! I wanna go to 6 flags! Too bad Bryce hates it :(

So, you chopped your hair! Must be so nice for summer time. :)

);