September 05, 2009

My summer movie pick


Out of all the movies I've seen this past summer...this is my #1! It is a story of a boy, Tom, who meets a girl, Summer. As for the rest of the story...I'll leave you hanging. :) It is romantic, comedic, artsy, hip, different than the other romantic comedies you've seen. "This is not a love story. It is a story about love."

My favorite scene...they had a date at Ikea where they pretended to be a married couple in the model rooms. In the bedroom they look over and Summer says, "There is a chinese family in our bathroom." You would laugh, you gotta see it. :)


Ben and I saw the movie at the old historic Oriental Theater in Wisconsin. It's a small, old, theater with a red curtain over the screen...the perfect theater to see such an artsy and hip movie.

No comments:

);