September 20, 2009

There's no place like home...



Ben followed the yellow brick road...hopefully he found that there really is "no place like home." I sure wish we could say he's "not in Kansas anymore." :)

Ben is moving all over for work for the next month or so.
I am in Utah.
It stinks.

Right now he is in the rinky dink town of Liberal, Kansas...which happens to be the place where the Wizard of OZ was filmed!



It looks like he met the cast, and had a fun time...without me. Bummer! I miss him so much. I just have to keep reminding myself, "somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue..." :)

2 comments:

Mom Moose said...

Looks like he's having fun! Bet he's missing you, too!!! Was great to see you Sun...sorry I didn't get to say hi. Cute dress :)

Dawny said...

Don't worry...you'll be together again before you know it. If all else fails...just have him click his heels together while saying "there's no place like home...there's no place like home..." lol. Just kidding. But seriously, I wish you lived near us and we could hang out!

);