June 15, 2010

So long San Antonio



7. San Antonio, Texas Temple
So long, farewell San Antonio. In the short time we lived there we grew to love this city. The sites, the symphony, the Riverwalk, the yoga studio, my job at the Alamo Cafe, the gorgeous Temple sitting on top of the hill, our ward, and more.

Our last day in San Antonio was our friend Jimmy's birthday, so we celebrated with him and his date, Steph! We ate on the riverwalk at a fancy restaurant, Pesca, and had dessert first at a little gelato shop. :) It was a sweet evening with friends and a nice way to say, "see ya later." We will certainly be back for a visit!
(Coming soon...an update on our move to Dallas, Texas!)


3 comments:

Karlee said...

WHAT?!? Another move??? Crazy!! But I'm SOOO ULTRA jealous you're going to Dallas...I LOOOOVE that city!! We'll be there next year FOR GOOD (thankfully) but in the meantime, I'm envious you're there before me!

Jamie said...

How exciting! Another new place! I wish we were somewhere new for a bit! You just love Texas now! Ha I wish we could come visit!

Dawny said...

Man, it is hard to believe that you're gone from San Antonio already! But at least you took advantage of it while you were there! :-)

);