November 02, 2010

My baby's got sauce

... in case you are wondering it is a favorite line of a song by G Love from back in the day and it still sticks with me.

I'm not quite sure of the meaning of "sauce," it is open to interpretation, but all I know is that my baby has it. The song continues... "you're baby ain't sweet like mine."

Benjamin has been working hard and deserves a BIG thank you from me. Working in the sales industry he recieves many incentives and he continually reaches above and beyond his goals and the company goals. Recently he has earned... a big screen TV., a watch (which he gave to me), a bonus for the most sales in a week, a cruise (which I can't go on because of my job), a Motorcyle (which we owned for a whole hour... we don't ride motorcylces and so we sold it), and more. I am so proud of him and couldn't be more grateful to have a hardworking hubby who still makes time for his wifey.

Benjamin works extremely hard at his job with ADT, and when he isn't knocking doors he is knocking down trees, pruning shrubs, installing new door frames etc. on our house! He is also 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency, and Scout Master. I am the Practice Manager of the ER at JPS Hospital, and still work a few nights at Pappadeaux seafood kitchen, while fulfilling a calling as cub master at church. I love my job at the hospital, am not sure how much longer I will stay at the restaurant, and have so many little cub scout buddies at church who make me proud.

Life is busy. Life is good. Life is worth it.


Nice shades Ben... he totally fits the part of the "tough," "cool" motorcyclist. Only thing that is missing is the leather jacket, spikey boots, and few tattoos on his arms. ha! It is a beautiful motorcycle and the owner of it now is a lucky man who will enjoy it more than we would.





Triumph over your fears and doubts, and exceed your expectations.

3 comments:

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Woohoo, go Ben. Too bad you sold it so quickly, Little O saw the pictures and said, "Unco Ben, I wanna ride on DAT!"

Mom Moose said...

WAHOO!!!! Way to go Ben! Miss ya's!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Happy Birthday Britt and WAY TO GO Ben!! We loved getting all those summer incentives too when Jason was in sells:) Now our bonuses are still buying us diapers and things for the boys!!JK But you know what I mean- Life has changed! miss you guys!

);