November 14, 2010

World Series 2010 Rangers vs. Gaints



It was a dream come true...
1. to have the team we've been rooting for all season make it to the World Series.
2. to be living 15mins from where the World Series was being played.
3. to have tickets to a World Series game!

I grew up a Red Sox fan, Ben, a Dodgers fan... but since moving to Texas we have adopted the Texas Rangers as a team we could both root for. We were so proud that they made it to the play offs and even prouder that they made it to the World Series for the first time in history!

Ben and I have some great connections and we are so lucky to have gotten tickets! We can now check "Go to the World Series" off our bucket list.





Benjamin was like a little kid... it really has been a dream of his since he was a boy to go to the World Series. I'm glad we could go together and I could see him so giddy and excited. He took pictures of everything that said "World Series." I think he wanted to make sure there were pictures to prove it wasn't just a dream when he woke up the next morning.


One of the highlights of our experience was seeing Nomar Garciapara and having him sign my jersey, Ben's mit, and our program.
Sadly, the Rangers lost but we had the time of our life and we are happy that we and the Rangers even made it to the World Series.

yay.

What am I doing and where am I looking?... Hope this makes you laugh!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so happy that you guys got to go to a playoff game! Such a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was itching so bad to go!!

Dawny said...

My goodness....I don't know many people who can say they've been to a World Series game! That is so awesome that you were able to go! I love all of the pictures too....you can't have too many pictures at a memorable game like that one. :-)

Darleen said...

How Fun! We didn't know you went to the game! I'm finally catching up on blog reading. Your "laughatme" sister gets after me every once in awhile! Congrats on your sales successes and the new job at the hospital! Loved having you guys home for Christmas!

);