May 01, 2011

Girls Trip 2011: Las Vegas

Girls just wanna have fun... such a TRUE statement!  And sometimes fun means all girls, no boys, no kids, sunshine, frozen yogurt, spa treatments, shopping, broadway, and Las Vegas baby!  The Snarr girls(except for Abby-- we missed you!) spent another fun trip in Vegas this past March. 

Our trip began with a night at the CasaBlanca resort in Mesquite, where we woke up to spa treatments, a sauna, and the yummiest breakfast.
We then hit the road to Vegas...  There we celebrated Ali's 22nd birthday and threw her a fun and a bit crazy bachelorrette/bridal shower party!  We let Syd get some rest while we went out on the town and rode the stratsphere... a ride i've always wanted to go on, and I was all about it, that is until I was on it.  I wanted off the second I got on and saw how high up we were!  Despite my fears I made it through the ride-- nearly peed my pants, lost my voice, but it was worth it for the thrill and the laughs!             

We all got a little crazy with the camera and the self-timer and ended up with lots of silly candid shots...







  

We saw the Phantom of the Opera-- a show I've always wanted to see and now that I've seen it I want to see it over and over again! What a beautiful performance; I could feel the music and emotions of the show.  Thanks to Dawny I now how the sountrack and listen to it constantly. Thanks to Syd I now have a Phantom magnet to add to my collection of magnets, and lets not forget the whole experience she provided for me!


Such a beautiful bunch.

Here we are eating the yummiest frozen yogurt. We ate this yogurt AT LEAST once a day! Mmm.

A trip to Vegas MUST include the Bellagio Gardens and the Bellagio water shows...





As the Titanic played we could not resist doing this...

This trip was such a sweet opportunity to spend time with family, to be silly, relax, and create memories. Thanks Mamma Syd for spoiling us girls and making this trip so much fun.
We suuuure LOVE ya!

2 comments:

-syd said...

Darling pictures. Love you right back!!

Cheri said...

to bad Abby wasn't there. You got some spectacular photos..

);