May 19, 2011

Wedding of the Year


You may think I'm speaking of the ROYAL Wedding of Prince William and Kate.  Yes, it was a beautiful wedding, millions of people tuned in to watch them exchange their vows, everyone seemed to be enthralled in what they were wearing and every move that they made.  I have to admit I tuned in too and I lived vicariously through them as I dreamt about marrying a Prince and having a lavish wedding!

Wait. I did marry my Prince, I did have a lavish wedding! OK, I'm not so jealous anymore.

Anyhow... Will and Kate's wedding is NOT the wedding of the year, at least not in my book!

The Wedding of the Year was undoubtedly Alexandra and Eric Wright.
Wed on April 21, 2011 in the Bountiful, Utah Temple.


This lovely bride, Ben's youngest sister, Ali, found her Prince, Eric. Their wedding was a royal affair. Ali was stunning, Eric was handsome, and so many of their loved ones attended.  I was enthralled in what they were wearing, and every move they made. If it were on TV I'd be watching the reruns. Ha!

Ben gave a sweet toast at the luncheon that made he and I and I'm sure others teary eyed.  He said Alexandra has a lot of nicknames and he named an extensive list but one that is used by many is "Al Pal" and that is because it is true, she is a true friend to so many, she is the one everyone in the family confides in, she is someone we all want to be around. 

Eric is a lucky man, and a great match for Al pal. We all quickly fell in love with his outgoing, fun-loving and friendly personality. What a perfect match!

Congratulations Ali & E!




   








Could this be a glimpse into the future!?
Whatever the future holds, we wish Ali & E the very best.

6 comments:

heather and ronnie said...

Brit! I love love love your green dress! Beautiful wedding!

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your dress! Where did you get it? You look beautiful Britt!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS POST!! wow you have some great photos! I love looking at pictures and remembering that day! Eric and I loved the last Epicurean and caption!!! Love you

-syd said...

Darling post! It really was a wedding to remember. Wouldn't have been the same without you guys!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Great photos!! Yes, it was definitely the wedding of the year, I wish I could watch the reruns too! It was especially great seeing you and Ben! We can't wait for you to visit us : ) Love you!!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Brit! Just thinking about you guys, and missing you! Hope all is well for you two, call me if your ever in southern utah area, I would love to see your pretty face again ;D

);