February 24, 2012

Coldplay... in Paris!

So he said it was just a card.  
Frankly, that is all I really want.  
My love language is "words of affirmation." I appreciate the repeated "I love you's," love notes found in random places and the detailed explanations of why and how much he loves me.  Ben knows this but he can't leave it at just a note, and I can't complain when he goes beyond that.  Sometimes he goes WAY over the top; he likes to do things in a BIG way; he likes to surprise me and he is very, very good at it.  


So I opened this adorable card (i'll let your imagination tell you what it says on the inside) and out falls two sparkly tickets to Coldplay!  I couldn't be more excited--they are one of my favorite bands.  Two years ago he took me to Coldplay in Monterrey, Mexico for Valentines day.  So when he urged me to figure out where the concert was this time, I immediately thought Monterrey again.  I finally figured out that "STADEFRANCE" means that we are seeing Colplay in concert in Paris, France! 


So the countdown is on.  September will be here before we know it and I must develop an extensive itinerary for our travels throughout France.  I studied French in High school so I'll just need a little (more like a lot) of brushing up on the language before we go.  


Such a weird video and I love it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben...Really?! Your killing the rest of us! Seriously! :)

);