May 05, 2017

Baby Room

I had so much fun decorating and prepping for baby girl to arrive. Piece by piece her room came together and I love it. 





I made this faux flower bouquet so that it would contain the pinks and peaches to match her room.

A pink Swedish Dala Horse, handmade from Sweden sits atop her dresser.


We purchased the Moroccan leather pouf and the ornate gold dishes on our trip to Morocco this year.


We purchased the giclee, Pink Pirouette from the artist, Michael Kuseske. We love his art and have a painting of a white flower that Ben bought me for my birthday in our living room.

This little flapper bird was a gift from Aunt Ali and Uncle Eric. We named her "Lady Bird."

These two posters are framed in rose gold metal frames and are words we love to help remind her of who she is.



We absolutely love these painting of birds on layers of glass, made by an artist and Benjamin's friend in Ecuador.







No comments:

);