May 02, 2017

Seeesters visit

Somehow I convinced all 4 of my sisters to come visit me in San Antonio for some girl time. It helped that I was 38 weeks pregnant and couldn't travel when everyone had the time to get together. I think I showed them a pretty good time in a place i've come to love and call home.

My sister Shara was the last one to arrive so we decided we'd make sure she felt welcome and a little embarrassed. :) We put my wigs and heels on and made a sign, "Welcome back from Space
Camp!" I'm not sure how we concluded that'd be the best way to welcome her but it was super funny to us at the time. I was bummed that we arrived at the airport too late to park so I couldn't go inside with everyone else to welcome her.


We "Remembered the Alamo," took a boat tour at the Riverwalk and played at the Hemisfair park playground afterwards.

       




We tubed the River, ate lunch at the Gristmill and went to the shops in Gruene, Texas.
 


We spent the day in Waco. First stop: Gordough's donuts in Austin for maple bacon, chicken honey butter, cake batter cream donuts. Then to Magnolia market for shopping, napping on the green, food trucks and delicious cupcakes. We ended with a trip to Harp Design Co and drove by some of the houses from Fixer Upper. Good times with these fun girls!


We signed the Magnolia book... Fab 5 sisters! So happy these girls came to see me. It's not often that the fab 5 sisters get together but when we do, we do it right!

No comments:

);