May 10, 2013

Showered!

I was so lucky to have both my church and work shower baby and I with love, great advice and gifts galore!

My friend, Holly, from church put on the most adorable travel themed shower...


This is where you drop your gifts...

A little advice for momma and a note on the bum of the diaper...



Party favor...






During the party each of the guests made a customized onesie by choosing a fabric, cutting out their choice of a picture and ironing it on.  Holly then sewed around each one so that they will hold up in the wash.  What a cute and clever idea!





How big is my belly!?


Renee Higgins made me this "Ma Boss" t-shirt since that was my pioneer trek name and I was the Ma to her son, Daniel.  Now I get to be a real Ma Boss to my real kiddo!




My sweet co-workers, Lidia, Megan and Mandy threw me a cute Paris themed shower...

  
I'm SO grateful to have such good friends who put in so much time and effort to throw these parties for me... I feel pretty special. 
And SO grateful to all my friends who attended and were so generous in their gift giving.  I now feel much more prepared for baby's arrival!

No comments:

);