June 25, 2015

Check out that belly


24 weeks and I'm so much bigger at this point than I was with Finn.  I'm not complaining, just saying.  I guess that's what happens with the second? Or it could be those cravings for Doritos?  This pregnancy is so different than Finn's (I craved water!) Lol.  Even my mid-wife thought I was further along!




30 weeks. By this time the water cravings have kicked in. And unfortunately that means lots AND LOTS of trips to the bathroom. 

38 weeks. Someone asked me if I was having twins. Enough said.


My friends, Holly, Jenna and sister-in-law, Dawn threw me the cutest baby shower. Even though I'm having another boy, we all wanted to celebrate!  

Homemade ice creams and sorbets (they know me well!), sweet star bracelet favors, fun games, a diaper raffle (I'm stocked!) and lots of good company.









No comments:

);