June 10, 2015

sister trip

Headed to the beach with my sista's! 

My four sisters and I finally managed to plan and carry-out a girls trip. (high fives all around)

From Idaho, Texas, Connecticut, Maryland and Alabama, we each made our way to Destin, Florida. There, we soaked up the sun, dug our toes in to the softest whitest sand, swam in the clear ocean waves and watched the dolphins swim along our boat. 
Paradise.


Laurel, being adventurous on a banana boat.

The reason why it's called the Emerald Coast...


 Dolphin watching...

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort, courtesy of our AWESOME brother-in-law, Jeff, and all his points!


We spent an afternoon at Seaside Village, a super cute beach town where the Truman show was filmed. 

  I fell in love with Destin, Florida.  
Being 34 weeks pregnant, I was bummed I couldn't do cart-wheels and hand stands in the sand, since it was so soft and the beach was so clean!
I can't wait to return here with my family, and maybe even for another girls trip!




No comments:

);